- Showroom shared by 12 companies for promoting the contract hospitality channel
Permanent showrooms each shared by 12 complementary (non-competing) companies for the joint promotion of their products and brands in the contract sector specializing in furnishings for communal spaces (hospitality, retail, corporate, public spaces, etc.).
- Joint promotion of the participating companies’ products and brands and showcasing the contract channel.
- Networking with opinion leaders and purchasing managers in the contract hospitality sector.
- Detecting business opportunities in terms of contract projects for the participating companies.
- Showroom area in a unique building in an unbeatable location in Madrid with great transport links.
- Contacts exchanged. The showroom gives participants a special opportunity to network exclusively with professional opinion leaders and purchasing managers.
- Shared Showroom Manager For each showroom, AMBIT hires a technician to manage the venue, welcome visitors and promote the event to attract more professionals. The Showroom Manager is an architect or interior designer with a commercial profile, ensuring sound technical knowledge and useful assistance to visitors.
- Mutual recommendations. The participating companies generate traffic in the showroom and share their contacts.
- Common framework created on a customized basis for each showroom.
- Intensive communication managed by AMBIT (databases of activities in the contract hospitality sector: InteriHOTEL, Pop-ups, HiContract, etc.).
- Activities and events: Technical sessions, company events and networking events.
Applicable results for companies
- Participation in a showroom in an unbeatable location, aimed at opinion leaders and purchasing managers in the contract hospitality sector.
- Networking with purchasing managers and opinion leaders in the contract hospitality channel.
- Identification and development of business opportunities in the field of contract projects.
2020, C/. Velázquez, 35 4º D, Madrid
ACCIÓ, co-financed by the participating companies.