CENFIM has developed its own training materials, financed by its participation in projects run by the European Commission and the Biodiversity Foundation. These materials enable the member companies to take part in e-learning programs. The materials are also available to the training providers (under a licence agreement).
The training materials developed cover a diverse range of topics related to product sustainability and processes for the interior furnishings sector. The topics are as follows:
- Practical guide to eco-design in carpentry products and furniture Guidelines for imlementation the green design methodology for carpentry and furniture companies
- Guide to good production practices in the wood and furniture sector A compilation of good production practices applying environmental sustainability criteria
- New environmentally sustainable materials A compilation of new materials with environmental benefits for use in carpentry and furniture companies
- Creativity applied to eco-innovation in interior furnishings Creativity techniques and entepreneurship applied of green innovation
- Chain of custody in the wood and furniture sector Chain of custody systems and the metodology for thier implementation in primary wood processing companies, warehouses, industrial carpentry firms and furniture factories (FSC, PEFC)