- Promoting circularity in the home and contract furniture sector
The CIRCULAR FURNITURE project is a AMBIT and AMIC initiative designed to accompany home and contract furniture companies in the identification of challenges and opportunities generated by the circular economy. The project basically consists of the development of a sector guide to help furniture manufacturing companies better understand circular economy.
Results transferable to companies
The main results of the project would be the following:
- Study of market trends, good practices in manufacturing companies, legislative initiatives in the area of circular economy.
- Identification of Catalan companies and their strategies within the circular economy by way of 2 virtual and/or in-person workshops and various virtual interviews.
- Identification of gaps between trends and the ongoing strategies employed by the various companies analyzed, in addition to opportunities and obstacles.
- Circular economy guide that provides useful information relating to the latest trends and the innovations employed by the most replicable strategies, by sector.
Co-financed by the Waste Agency of Catalonia, as part of its 2020 program to provide aid to projects that promote the circular economy.